As a Brand Identity – UI/UX Designer, you’ll support teams in defining the work we produce, from how it should function to how it should feel. You’ll collaborate with the product manager and the clients, applying your experience in visual design, user experience, interaction, and brand, to ensure the work we ship supports objectives. This is a hands-on role for an entry-level designer interested to learn within an immersive agency environment.
What You’ll Do
- Create Logo Design and Brand Guide.
- Support the visual design of digital platforms, products, and brands
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in concepting and ideation
- Participate in client workshops, presentations, and reviews
- Support the production of design deliverables under the guidance of the design lead
- Ensure all deliverables and outputs are of the highest level of quality and precision
- Seek opportunities to expand your skills and capabilities within the agency
What You’ll Bring
- At least 2 years experience, or self taught designers with strong portfolios are welcome to apply
- Understanding of Brand Identity Design and Logo Creation
- Understanding of UI patterns, systems, grids, typography, identity, and brand principles
- Proficiency in Figma and Adobe CS